No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

#1 16.May.18 22:02:26

Rebel

Philpot

Dont you have any thoughts of your own   ?   Why is it all copy and paste ?  .   I think you are the most disturbed person i have ever encountered on this forum or any other forum .

I was in the House when the house burned down !.

#2 17.May.18 06:56:38

Philpot
Banned

Re: Philpot

Rebel wrote:

Dont you have any thoughts of your own   ?   Why is it all copy and paste ?  .   I think you are the most disturbed person i have ever encountered on this forum or any other forum .

Learn to read properly Rebel big_smile

#3 17.May.18 07:50:58

ridge walker

Re: Philpot

Yesterday i  added a post script to one of my replies to Philpot, i was wrong to do so as we cant make fun of anothers  comments even if were freinds, that topic is now closed,  i was not aware he was pasting so much and that it was not his own work, however the story was about a tragedy that effected local families and on its anniversary i could have been more sensitive to their and the thousands of others feelings and said nothing,   regardless of what Philpot wants as a reaction i'm sorry for doing so, i can see were slipping into an area everyone is fair game for abuse and their not, its against the rules, lets not forget that, play fair.

Board footer