No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

#51 20.May.18 08:02:24

Philpot
Banned

Re: Our newly elected Councillors

ridge walker wrote:

On a day like today, its not one  for anything other than nice to one another, loved every minute of this wedding and every repeat viewing, the weather has been superb, every detail suberb, and were still watching, no idea whats happening with the FA Cup,  i dont want to see anyone banned  as each have so much talent, just needs managing and all will be fine.

Haha that’s very kind of you Ridgewalker. Unlike some other rather more blinkered contributors to this forum

#52 20.May.18 12:24:33

ridge walker

Your far too good for us Philpot, we dont deserve you, if i were you i would throw a tantum and boycott the forum untill your get more appreciation, make your comments one liners and see what happens, that will teach us with nothing to complain about , i think your great, a breath of fresh air and just what we needed to liven things up a bit, your before your time, your day will come, no one does it as well as you do other than painter, you deserve promotion to management, you will be very good at it........... you get my vote.

#53 25.May.18 16:39:09

Philpot
Banned

We got a new Mayor too

Werneth councillor Javid Iqbal was presented with the chains of office at the official mayor making ceremony at the Civic Centre taking over from the departing mayor and mayoress, Coun Shadab Qumer and his wife Sobia Arshi.

Board footer