No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

#1 03.Jun.18 11:58:52

exile

Four Dames

Did anyone watch BBC2 last night when four theatrical Dames met for a chat.  Joan Plowright hosted the gathering for Maggie Smith, Judi Dench and Eileen Atkins.
These four ladies have known each other for nearly fifty years and remain so friendly they can finish each other’s sentences.  Unfortunately Joan Plowright is now blind and the others all need spectacles but are too vain to wear them, they joked about having three good eyes between them.

Joan Plowright said she had missed something that was said and Maggie Smith said she should get hearing aids, I have them she replied but they aren’t working very well, you  can borrow one of mine replied Maggie Smith.  And then they turned on Judi Dench and nagged her to get hearing aids.  All in good fun with a lot of laughing. 

If you missed it I can recommend the programme find it on catch up.

who is bigger Mr Bigger or Mr Biggers son ? the son he is a little Bigger

#2 03.Jun.18 12:32:31

Tony

Re: Four Dames

It was very entertaining Exile, appears they have regular get togethers, I'll bet they had to edit out some of the racier stories big_smile

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

#3 03.Jun.18 12:55:43

Tabbycat

Thanks for the recommendation, exile. It sounds like a Must Watch!

Once you've read a dictionary everything else is just a remix

#4 03.Jun.18 12:59:54

exile

Tony might be right about the racy stories I bet those girls could tell some tales.  What goes on stage stays on stage as they say.

Dame Judi swears in the programme - SG would give her a one month suspension -  and I have heard Maggie Smith swear in fact at one point they are discussing being DBE and Judi says that it allows you to swear and Maggie  says you can swear more.  lol

who is bigger Mr Bigger or Mr Biggers son ? the son he is a little Bigger

Board footer