No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

#1 22.May.18 19:05:35

Woody

BBC News Report

BBC News report says a man who fell off a High Rise Building died two weeks later, ?

There was no report on how High up he was,  yikes

I would if I could but I can't,

#2 22.May.18 20:09:51

Tony

Re: BBC News Report

lol

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

#3 22.May.18 20:16:45

Tabbycat

lol

Once you've read a dictionary everything else is just a remix

#4 01.Jun.18 11:11:32

ridge walker

I will try this, the news reported 100 travellers with 30 vehicles broke into the Thraits brewery in Blackburn last weekend, once inside they broke into the building and its offices and ransacked the place destroying all its equipment and files, they entered the brewery and polluted the beer vats, previous to this they went to Morrisons and openly carried out crates of alcohol and drink without paying, when police arrived they negotiated with them to leave after £100,000 of damage was done, one police van parked at the entrance was called away to another emergency and being outnumbered not one person was arrested and they all drove away.

Thraits called in its staff the clear all the damage   strewn around and it showed how every door was broken, the beer was poured into the drains from giant SS tanks and they placed concrete blocks against the warehouse doors, he complained to the police that they allowed them to leave and no action appeared to have been taken when they were wrecking his property.  yesterday the chief constable made an interview and explained he had few resaurcies and they had received thousands of emergency calls that weekend and called as many officers as they could back to duty but on a bank holiday they are paid more and cannot pay the increase in cost, he cited one case of a man with a knife was seen and he had to withdraw the van and his officers to deal with this threat to life and protect his officers from threats by the travellers, when asked where they went he replied he believed they went to Appleby for the horse fair and they knew or thought who the main instigaters of the events were and hoped arrests would be made after further investigations.

#5 01.Jun.18 13:50:42

Woody

A Local Company staff member opened an innocent email last week only to release a gremlin that demanded £5,000 to deactivate what they had loaded through the email the company was lucky enough to have there own IT staff that solved the problem at no cost,

But the loss of Data and this weeks orders for delivery was lost every customer had to be contacted to place a re-order this email received was of over seas origin.

Other Company's in the UK have reported similar Data loss and some smaller businesses who do there own IT have paid out smaller amounts to rectify there Computer,

Last edited by Woody (01.Jun.18 13:53:15)

#6 01.Jun.18 15:49:55

Tony

I hope arrests of guilty travellers are made, seems they believe they are untouchable sad

#7 03.Jun.18 18:29:41

Woody

Tony wrote:

I hope arrests of guilty travellers are made, seems they believe they are untouchable sad

The trouble is catching them they seem to have the gift of knowing when to move on before they get arrested,

But how do you contain someone that lives in a caravan the minute you turn your back they are gone,

#8 03.Jun.18 21:25:41

Tony

Other travellers were throwing stones at the police as they moved in, a no win situation sad

Board footer