No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

#51 26.Jun.18 19:38:59

Tabbycat

Re: Half Way House

I think it's ok to let dogs in the beer garden too. And if food is served in the beer garden then that should be OK too.
I'd much rather see a well behaved dog at a table than some badly behaved children, and I've seen some of them believe me!

Once you've read a dictionary everything else is just a remix

#52 26.Jun.18 20:33:03

Tony

LittleRach wrote:

Is the summit dog friendly as well?  This is great news!

We’ve taken Callie to a dog cafe, and she was better than I thought, but she did get a bit freaked at some of the dogs.

Then we took her to Grandpa Greenes and sat outside.  They have a little dog menu there, so we bought her a sausage!  I think she’d be ok in a pub as long as we fed her!  I’d probably buy her a children’s sausage or something like that!

The Summit has a special area down the stairs to the left where they encourage dog owners there is even a large new sign outside to that effect.

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

#53 26.Jun.18 21:47:40

Penguin

I've currently been adopted by Marley the Carters pub dog.

DSC_1207.jpg

Oh Brilliant!  big_smile

#54 27.Jun.18 13:07:48

Erin

Is it your packet of crisps he has seen Pengy?  smile

#55 27.Jun.18 15:10:16

Penguin

Erin wrote:

Is it your packet of crisps he has seen Pengy?  smile

Marley was after the packet of Quavers earlier, but she's not allowed any starchy snacks as they make her itch...

Oh Brilliant!  big_smile

#56 27.Jun.18 18:24:06

Erin

Aw what a shame she cannot have a small treat now and then.

#57 27.Jun.18 20:26:57

LittleRach

Tony wrote:
LittleRach wrote:

We’ve taken Callie to a dog cafe, and she was better than I thought, but she did get a bit freaked at some of the dogs.

Then we took her to Grandpa Greenes and sat outside.  They have a little dog menu there, so we bought her a sausage!  I think she’d be ok in a pub as long as we fed her!  I’d probably buy her a children’s sausage or something like that!

The Summit has a special area down the stairs to the left where they encourage dog owners there is even a large new sign outside to that effect.

Woohoo!!  I drove past the sign, and I could see it said Dog, but couldn’t make out any more than that.
Count us in though, we will be there.

Though we cannot make our sun stand still, yet we will make him run.

#58 27.Jun.18 22:12:23

Tony

LittleRach wrote:
Tony wrote:
LittleRach wrote:

Woohoo!!  I drove past the sign, and I could see it said Dog, but couldn’t make out any more than that.
Count us in though, we will be there.

You can get a Pawsecco for your dog  wink

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

#59 28.Jun.18 13:24:23

Mags

My friend has never fed her dogs whilst they( the family)have been eating.
They are so well behaved around ‘human food’.
I must try that if we have another dog. xx

Board footer