No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

#1 08.Jul.18 21:56:15

exile

Schunbrunn Palace Gardens

On BBC 4 right now a concert from the Vienna Philharmonic in these gardens.  100,000 people in the audience and now it’s gone dark the place looks magic.  The music is wonderful and a Russian Soprana is wearing her lounge curtains and singing her lungs up. 
This is what we pay the license fee for. 

She is now singing O’ my beloved father whilst trying to hang onto an enormous bouquet of flowers thats falling apart as she sings. Good job she doesn’t have hey fever isn’t it.

who is bigger Mr Bigger or Mr Biggers son ? the son he is a little Bigger

#2 10.Jul.18 20:34:08

nola

Re: Schunbrunn Palace Gardens

big_smile

Really called Janet (and still confused)

#3 13.Jul.18 09:32:08

ridge walker

I watched that Exile as the setting was wonderful, but the conductor was so distracting, he was wearing his fine suit but his face looked like it was all gnarly and out of shape, what was it that stood out to me that made me turn over to another station, not like Andre Rieu playing a violin was it, this fellow just waved a baton and looked back waiting for the aplause, missed the singer and i love that song, Joan Sutherland...

#4 13.Jul.18 20:30:02

exile

No it wasn’t Joan Sutherland Ridge, she died you know and sort of lost enthusiasm for singing after that.

That is very rude of you to make remarks about the conductor “ just waving his stick about “.  Waving the stick isn’t the skill, it’s knowing just where to wave it that makes him a good director.  Yes he was gnarly but then again we ain’t no beauty pageant are we.   lol

who is bigger Mr Bigger or Mr Biggers son ? the son he is a little Bigger

Board footer