No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

crackerbarrel

#1 20.Jul.18 21:26:58

nola

Girl Talk - eyebrows

How are yours doing girls?
I've got a bald bit where I once had a boil (!) so I have to colour it in, but I just couldn't go for these enormous affairs that the young ones are sporting.   But they do fascinate me.  I would love to have a good close look to see what they are made of.

Really called Janet (and still confused)

#2 20.Jul.18 22:12:36

Tabbycat

Re: Girl Talk - eyebrows

Mine are quite sparse. They've always been sparse but I can't be bothered plucking them or doing anything other than a bit of eyebrow pencil.
As for these thick bushy brows, I think they look stupid.

Once you've read a dictionary everything else is just a remix

#3 21.Jul.18 16:37:49

LittleRach

Two dead hamsters. 
I have horrid thick eyebrows and I’m too much of a wimp to pluck them properly!

Though we cannot make our sun stand still, yet we will make him run.

#4 21.Jul.18 18:48:18

crackerbarrel

I have mine waxed every 4 weeks, together with my upper lip!  big_smile   Don't want to be an old lady with a moustache.   kiss

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

#5 21.Jul.18 19:23:09

Tabbycat

crackerbarrel wrote:

I have mine waxed every 4 weeks, together with my upper lip!  big_smile   Don't want to be an old lady with a moustache.   kiss

Do you, Cracker? I would really resent having to spend time having bits like that done, even though I know I probably should. Going to the hairdressers is bad enough and if I could get away with never going again it would be too soon.

#6 21.Jul.18 23:14:51

nola

Tabbycat wrote:
crackerbarrel wrote:

Do you, Cracker? I would really resent having to spend time having bits like that done, even though I know I probably should. Going to the hairdressers is bad enough and if I could get away with never going again it would be too soon.

The thing is Tabby, that's all very well for you ladies who have sparse facial hair, but such as me would be able to join a circus as The Bearded Lady if I didn't go for electrolysis every 6 weeks!

Really called Janet (and still confused)

#7 27.Jul.18 12:06:26

ridge walker

Nola, if you pop into Timeless, the shop oposite TVC that used to be a flower shop, they do tatooed eyebrows for £80, but they do fade so have to be touched up, do they grow back again i hear you ask, i forgot to ask, i thought i was in a furnature shop as the windows were blacked out.

#8 27.Jul.18 13:48:37

Tony

ridge walker wrote:

Nola, if you pop into Timeless, the shop oposite TVC e Thathat used to be a flower shop, they do tatooed eyebrows for £80, but they do fade so have to be touched up, do they grow back again i hear you ask, i forgot to ask, i thought i was in a furnature shop as the windows were blacked out.

Sure you weren't in the Thai Bride shop Ridge wink

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

#9 27.Jul.18 17:38:51

Tabbycat

ridge walker wrote:

Nola, if you pop into Timeless, the shop oposite TVC that used to be a flower shop, they do tatooed eyebrows for £80, but they do fade so have to be touched up, do they grow back again i hear you ask, i forgot to ask, i thought i was in a furnature shop as the windows were blacked out.

Send us a photo of yours please, Ridge wink

#10 27.Jul.18 20:39:29

ridge walker

Its easy to get to as theres a bus stop outside, not to far to walk but for Nola i would use the car oops catch the bus we dont want any accidents passing the bollard, she may not have a free bus pass being so young or she could just walk from Dogford road during a lunch break from work, the door was ajar when i was passing but it did say it was open, i was just testing if it was true or not.

#11 30.Jul.18 13:17:24

Barleycorn

I went through ALL your posts, found nothing,

#12 30.Jul.18 14:11:02

ridge walker

Welcome back Barley, bar steward sons of, i take it it was made up as they went along, just shows how we notice such things and were not all blind.

Board footer