No adult jokes please... my Mother reads this website!

You are not logged in.

crackerbarrel

#1 03.Aug.18 23:33:15

sg
Administrator

Some sources of happiness

The normal news will make you angry. So here are 3 reddit pages you can check daily for new content

Wholesome GIFs
https://www.reddit.com/r/wholesomegifs/

Happy crying Dads
https://www.reddit.com/r/happycryingdads/

Lots of cute in this one. It's a page called "awwww"
https://www.reddit.com/r/aww/

[citation needed]

#2 04.Aug.18 15:55:56

Tabbycat

Re: Some sources of happiness

I love the animal ones, SG.

Once you've read a dictionary everything else is just a remix

#3 04.Aug.18 19:51:39

Erin

I love Dawn the orangutan, they are so clever.  A few years ago we visited Monkey World and I really enjoyed being there, at the orangutan enclosure there were reinforced glass panels where the orangutans would occasionally come right up to them and watch us as we were watching them.  I put the flat of my hand onto the panel and one of them did the same back, it was a marvelous feeling thinking that he wanted to communicate just as much as I did.  smile  smile

#4 04.Aug.18 20:55:41

nola

I think there's something up with my laptop, all I can see is blank posts and gobbledegook

Really called Janet (and still confused)

#5 04.Aug.18 21:52:35

exile

No Nola, that’s fairly normal in these parts.  tongue

who is bigger Mr Bigger or Mr Biggers son ? the son he is a little Bigger

#6 05.Aug.18 08:41:01

ridge walker

Nice idea from SG this but its not news, however bad, repetitive and passed around on every station to the point where you can switch channels and the identical pictures and stories are being covered at the same time, its become mindless, why do they have to cover the weather, sport, medical stories, and world issues that non of us can do anything about rammed down our throughts by roving reporters who should stay at home rather than going into war zones and trouble spots, telling us how dreadful it all is, we know about famins and starvation, lack of clean water and forest fires, rigged elections and how bad our government is and the mess over Brexit and the terrible opposition parties so why interview any of them if its going to cause such divisions, their stoking up the worst reaction and dispair nothing will change and its all a waste of time, theres no answer or end to it, turn it off.

On Itv the news turns to non news, Andi Peters selling a new car and £75,000 in cash while jetting around the world to holiday hot spots, or the awful Richard Arnold as head of entertainment  mincing about over  reality celebrity  dumb shows their producing, its total garbage, there isnt a single news reporter worth listening too that is not reading from a prepared script, even Peirs Morgan is subject to breaks for the advertising, that are so dishonest its should be a crime, same with those charities promoting the very worst of situations, why should we all be made to feel guilty, its an industry feeding on misery and the vulnerable yet pays its staff  as if they were hedge fund bankers.

#7 05.Aug.18 22:33:22

nola

exile wrote:

No Nola, that’s fairly normal in these parts.  tongue

big_smile

Really called Janet (and still confused)

Board footer