Please read the rules. If in any doubt email iloveroyton@gmail.com

You are not logged in.

#1 05.Oct.18 15:38:07

nola

Mobility shop in Royton Precinct

I've discovered that they don't just sell mobility scooters!   They sell sock putter-ons, walking sticks, picker-up, dressing aids etc!  That's good to know now the help shop up Lees road has closed.  2 nice ladies.

Really called Janet (and still confused)

#2 05.Oct.18 18:56:13

LittleRach

Re: Mobility shop in Royton Precinct

They do!  And they have catalogues as well and will order you stuff in if they don’t have it in stock.
We got my mum’s wheelchairs from there

Though we cannot make our sun stand still, yet we will make him run.

#3 05.Oct.18 21:32:56

Mags

I could do with a sock putter on.

#4 06.Oct.18 11:10:14

ridge walker

This shop has become a very important supplier of equipment and the number of handicapped people out side in their vehicles and those trying new ones of every type is amazing, being mobile they can now access the precinct shops like  the Bake House and Rumours Bar with their outside tables and chairs, also the new Cafe,  I was very surprised  to learn they serve customers from all over Gtr Manchester and further afield so must be advertising in trade magazines, it has a very good reputation and they do home visits i beleive,  is it the same company that was in Lees close to the traffic lights with Cross St ?

#5 06.Oct.18 13:28:50

nola

ridge walker wrote:

This shop has become a very important supplier of equipment and the number of handicapped people out side in their vehicles and those trying new ones of every type is amazing, being mobile they can now access the precinct shops like  the Bake House and Rumours Bar with their outside tables and chairs, also the new Cafe,  I was very surprised  to learn they serve customers from all over Gtr Manchester and further afield so must be advertising in trade magazines, it has a very good reputation and they do home visits i beleive,  is it the same company that was in Lees close to the traffic lights with Cross St ?

I might be wrong but I don't think it is the same Company Ridge - I saw an article with a picture of a chap who'd had that business for 40 years.

#6 06.Oct.18 13:29:27

nola

Mags wrote:

I could do with a sock putter on.

Mine is simple but very clever Mags

Board footer