Please read the rules. If in any doubt email iloveroyton@gmail.com

You are not logged in.

#1 05.Nov.18 18:20:55

sg
Administrator

Royton market has the best eggs says a Shaw resident

by inbox:

I live in Shaw but if I go to a market I always go to Royton where I find great bargains and lovely people, I have noticed this year that there are not as many stalls which is a great shame but why I'm sending this to say I visited the stall which has cooked meats, and muffins opposite the pet shop, for the first time ever I bought eggs from these people and feel compelled to say how absolutely delicious they are and would recommend everyone to try them,  from now on if I go down to Royton that will be my first point of call

[citation needed]

#2 06.Nov.18 17:44:03

The Nomad

Re: Royton market has the best eggs says a Shaw resident

sg wrote:

I live in Shaw but if I go to a market I always go to Royton where I find great bargains and lovely people, I have noticed this year that there are not as many stalls which is a great shame but why I'm sending this to say I visited the stall which has cooked meats, and muffins opposite the pet shop, for the first time ever I bought eggs from these people and feel compelled to say how absolutely delicious they are and would recommend everyone to try them,  from now on if I go down to Royton that will be my first point of call

A Shaw Gawby surreptitiously slipping into Royton on Market Day on the pretence of visiting said market to pillage our eggs. We'd better all have our wits about us this coming Thursday and keep our eyes peeled. The stocks are still available at the rear of St. Pauls, aren't they? tongue  lol

#3 06.Nov.18 17:53:19

China Girl

The Nomad wrote:

A Shaw Gawby surreptitiously slipping into Royton on Market Day on the pretence of visiting said market to pillage our eggs. We'd better all have our wits about us this coming Thursday and keep our eyes peeled. The stocks are still available at the rear of St. Pauls, aren't they? tongue  lol

lol  @ The Nomad

#4 06.Nov.18 20:16:11

crackerbarrel

lol

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

#5 06.Nov.18 20:28:39

Tabbycat

What next, Nomad? Pillaging our muffins to go with the eggs?  lol

Once you've read a dictionary everything else is just a remix

#6 06.Nov.18 22:29:35

The Nomad

Tabbycat. wrote:

What next, Nomad? Pillaging our muffins to go with the eggs?

One never knows these days Tabby. It's a wicked world we live in now. If one of them has infiltrated us already, how many more could there be? May I suggest that we ask the stallholders to label them as "breadcakes", as they do up Yorkshire? That should pull the wool over the Gawbys eyes.

#7 06.Nov.18 22:55:38

nola

big_smile

Really called Janet (and still confused)

#8 07.Nov.18 08:37:07

crackerbarrel

big_smile

Happiness is a journey, not a destination.

Board footer